Consultancy, that focuses on the valued participation of people with disability in employment and the community. Over 20 years of practical experience in establishing real social enterprises that provide meaningful employment for people with disability. Person-centred approaches and the application of Social Role Valorisation (SRV) and dignity of risk principles.
- Social Enterprise development
- Employment for people with high support needs
- Corporate governance, mission, vision and policy development
- Workplace and equipment modification for people with disability
- Work practice modification to increase meaningful workplace participation
- Full DCSI Screening CCRID: 341430
- Responding to Abuse and Neglect